Monday, December 9, 2013

First semester down!

Well sort of. I still have two finals to take. But whatever right? I haven't blogged in so long and I need to catch up. Life is seriously been sooooo busy & crazy! But thankfully for a couple of weeks it is going to calm down! Friday morning I went to my last class for the semester & honestly... I couldn't be more thrilled to have this first semester taken care of.
Being in college is seriously the best thing that has happened to me! I have made so many new friends, changed in so many different ways, figured out who I am, and came out of my shell a little bit!
Here are some of the many adventures I have down in St. George
We bought DVD's when we didn't actually own a DVD player

 Went to Starlight Express with Front row tickets! Thanks to Bro & Sis Clark (:
 Sushi Date with this gem.
 Had a pumpkin party! 
 Brought the Nielsens crew down to stay in my home!

 Took Aoua to her first time at Dixie Rock!
 Took an extra crappy picture... 



 Footballllll
 Sister & Grandpa came down while I got my wisdom teeth out...

 Got some fat cheeks. 


 Went on a road trip to Vegas with these gurls. 
 Was in the same state as Elder Bowden



 got our weave on... 
 Surprised Gr. Lou!

 Kristen threw up all over herself.
 had a girls night. 
 Received some sweet photos of the Elder! 
 Threw Kristen in the "dungeon" 
 Had Thanksgiving at E3

 I love my roomie. 

& lets just say I'm the only one who takes the garbage out... 



No comments:

Post a Comment