Thursday, August 15, 2013

best-last-date-for-two-years-ever!

The time came and it went... fast. The day me and Brax had talked about for our entire relationship. The conversation that made me sad, but it was so far away that it was so easy not to think about it!
Yesterday that sweet boy took me on our last date for two years! It was absolutely perfect. We spent the morning running little errands together, then he took me home to get all fancy! I loved that! The last time we dressed up together was senior prom & I couldn't wait to do it again! We drove to SLC and walked around temple square, then ate dinner at The Roof. I was on cloud 9! The food was fantastic and so was our view!

After dinner we continued to walk & talk around temple square... I made him be cheesy with me & take some 'cutesy' pictures. AND I LOVE THEM SO MUCH. (thank you much, iphone.)
We drove home and got in comfy's and cuddled on the couch watching TV. Although, I don't think I payed attention what-so-ever... my mind has been running a thousand miles at all times.
but I just have to keep reminding myself that
everything will be okay..


        This was our view from our table... can you say PERFECT!? 


He was a little nervous... I think (:






These pictures I just absolutely adore... like how much better can they get?? they can't!
But to end... Brax is the cutest sleepy boy ever! 

I love that boy.
I'm going to miss him beyond belief!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I just saw your post on the waiting for a missionary facebook page! Your last date literally is almost the EXACT same as mine was with my mish! haha like i'm pretty sure we sat at the same table at The Roof and everything! So cute.

    and you were saying you wanted blogs to read... so you can check mine out :)

    justjessicasara.blogspot.com

    You got this girl! :)

    ReplyDelete