Sunday, June 9, 2013

Class of 2013

This last Thursday I, Morgan Samantha Price, became a High School Graduate.
It was one of the craziest, weird, best, fun days of my life. I immediately am feeling the changes of the transition from high-school-kid to grown-up. I'm now working full-time, I have my own phone bill, I have no curfew, I have to wake up at 5am 5 days a week AND I'm paying for EVERYTHING. Graduating was such a bitter sweet thing for me. I was so excited to be done with high school teachers, kids, and classes... But I wasn't ready to grow up, pay, and get closer to sayin' goodbye to Brax! It really hit me Friday night when I realized "I don't have a day off work till next Thursday." Although growing up seems hard, I guess I'm ready for this next chapter in my life.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment