Thursday, May 9, 2013

Starting Fresh...

So I've decided to start off fresh and create a new BlogSpot. Why? Because I was terrible at blogging on my other blog. This, I believe will be new motivation to blog more often and about more interesting things.

Let me introduce myself:
  • I am Morgan Samantha.
  • I'm from Utah,
  • A soon-to-be graduating senior from Clearfield High.
  • I'm a future college student at Dixie State University.
  • I am the youngest AND oldest (just depends on how you look at it).
  • I am majoring in Nursing.
  • I work as a CNA
  • I'm on a quest to lose weight.
  • I'm in love with a future-missionary.
  • I'm a music obsessed teenage girl.
  • I love sweets.
  • I have a wonderful family.
  • I belong to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
  • I'm obsessed with clothes.
That is just a little about me. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment